We Can Help You Find The Perfect Product
At first, it may not seem like selecting the right blinds, shutters, and shades for your home or apartment would be a difficult task. However, when the times comes to do so, many people find themselves apprehensive about making a selection. After all, there are a lot of factors and questions to take into consideration:
- What kind of window coverings will work for my home?
- What color provides the best accent for each room?
- Will they even fit once I get them back to the house?
- Will they look right when they arrive?
- What if I can't figure out how to install them?
This situation can be especially daunting when ordering window treatments online. Products don’t always look the same in person as they did on the computer screen. They can be faulty, inadequate, or the wrong size.
Vineyard Blind and Shutter can resolve these issues by bringing our selection of blinds, shades, and shutters directly to your home in San Diego or surrounding areas. This way, you can view them in the very place you plan to install them - in the natural lighting of your own home - before you decide to make your purchase. You can see and feel them for yourself without the hassle of going to the store.
Not only that, but we also offer:
- FREE MEASURING
- FREE ESTIMATES
- FREE INSTALLATION
Our mobile window treatment services take all of the effort off your shoulders. We will bring our window coverings to your home, and after you’ve made your selection, we can measure and install them for you so you’re guaranteed to get the perfect fit. There will be no reason for unnecessary problems or headaches from unforeseen dimensional problems, disappointing materials, or missing parts that are a risk when you order window coverings online and attempt to measure and install them yourself.
- They are the best window coverings for maximum privacy.
- When privacy is not needed, they can be rolled up and out of site to bring in the maximum amount of light into your house, and offer you a full view of the outside.
- They don’t warp, fade, or break due to moisture or temperature changes like wooden shutters and shades.
- They are some of the most valuable window coverings you can get and will enhance the value of your home.
- They are classy and highly aesthetic.
- They’re durable, which is great for pet owners (many cats and dogs don't even look at them as potential playthings).
- They’re easy to clean.
- They last a long time.
- They’re very versatile, allowing privacy when closed, partial privacy and varying degrees of lighting control when open, and allowing maximum light to enter and a full view of the outside when rolled up and out of site.
- They look good in almost any room.
- They come in a wide variety of colors, forms, and styles.
Saving Energy With The Right Window Coverings
It’s actually possible to lower your annual energy expenses with the right window coverings. Too many people are essentially throwing money away because their homes are not as energy efficient as they could be. During the summer, they’re spending an excessive amount of money on cooling costs, and during the winter, they’re spending too much in heating costs.
One of the best and most affordable ways of optimizing your home in this regard is to purchase the right window coverings and have them installed correctly.
Here's how it works:
Saving Energy Throughout The Summer
- Purchase brightly colored window coverings. This is because bright colors reflect light and heat.
- Have them installed as close to the window as possible.
- Keep them closed throughout the day, so that as much light and heat is reflected away from your home as possible.
- At night, open them to allow heat that has accumulated in your home to escape out the windows. You may want to keep your windows open as well.
Saving Energy Throughout The Winter
- Purchase dark colored window coverings. This is because dark colors absorb light and heat.
- Install them as close to the windows as possible.
- During the day, keep them open in areas where the sun is directly shining, and closed in areas where it isn’t, to absorb as much light and heat into your house as possible.
- At night, keep them shut tight to trap as much heat into the house as possible.